Uber soft and incredible flowy, this Handmade Jumpsuit is a warm-weather essential. It has been handcrafted by our artisans in Bali using a playful polka-dot print giving it a retro-chic vibe. You will love how this jumpsuit fits and feels. Designed in Victoria, B.C., and HANDMADE in Indonesia by a holistic brand that works in harmony with the earth and its natural resources. They care about the environment and respect and honor their role as a brand with a platform to do what is best for mother earth.
- Ruffle front
- Adjustable straps
- Ruched bottom
- Made with 100% rayon
- Ethically produced designed in Victoria, B.C. Made in Bali
- Model is 5’8″ and wearing size extra-small
Due to the delicate nature of this garment, please hand wash and rinse in cold water. Lay flat to dry. Do not tumble dry, iron, or dry clean.
- Size XS: Chest: 32-34 Inches – Waist: 24-26 Inches – Hips: 34-36 Inches
- Size S: Chest: 34-36 Inches – Waist: 26-28 Inches – Hips: 36-38 Inches
- Size M: Chest: 36-38 Inches – Waist: 28-30 Inches – Hips: 38-40 Inches
- Size L: Chest: 38-40 Inches – Waist: 30-32 Inches – Hips: 40-42 Inches
- Size XL: Chest: 41-43 Inches – Waist: 33-35 Inches – Hips: 43-45 Inches
ABOUT THE ARTISAN
This product is made by a brand that is created by women and for women. It is a brand that is about empowerment – that honors and encourages the feminine. They design beautiful clothing that is soft to the touch with elegant and flowing silhouettes. Their designs are created to make every woman feel beautiful. Each garment has been infused with love and craftsmanship by artisan partners in Bali. They are a holistic brand that works in harmony with the earth and its natural resources. They care about the environment and respect and honor their role as a brand with a platform to do what is best for mother earth. Their mission is to protect our earth’s resources – you will see this in the care and detail we put into our design process and packaging.