Return & Refund Policy
We hope you love what you’ve ordered! But just in case you’re not 100% satisfied, we’ve made the return process super quick and easy.
How long do I have before making a return?
You have a max of 15 days to make returns. You must send back and postmark your return packages within 15 days after the receiving date. No returns made after 15 days from the receiving date will be accepted.
Do I have to pay for shipping?
Yes, shipping fee are on you. But you can use your own shipping method and at your own cost.
Can I still return items if they are worn, damaged, or have the tags removed?
You can only return items that are unworn, unwashed, undamaged, have the original tags attached and the original packaging.
There are items that cannot be returned or exchanged like: bodysuits, lingerie, swimwear, face masks, etc.
We cannot offer refunds on cosmetics if the hygienic seal has been broken.
All items with non-returnable marks and free gifts cannot be returned.
All virtual items like gift cards cannot be returned.
How will I get my refund?
- Refunds will be processed within 7 days after we receive your package. You can choose whether the refund will be made to your Peanuts In Wonderland Wallet or your original form of payment.
- We will NOT be including the original shipping fee because it is non-refundable.
- During high volume seasons such as Black Friday or Christmas, additional time of up to 1 week may be needed to process your refunds. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.
- Please do not send your return to the sender’s address on your package. This is not the return address and will affect the processing of your return. You should only send it to the address on the shipping label we provide. All items sent to the wrong address will not be refunded.
- Please make sure you don’t include non-Peanuts In Wonderland items by accident in your return package. We will not be responsible for sending back those items to you.
Peanuts In Wonderland reserves the right to:
- Refuse any refund if it in good faith suspects abuse of this Policy or violations of the Terms & Conditions.
- Limit customer support and refunds for abuse of these services or violations of the Terms & Conditions.
- Limit purchase activity in the services if it in good faith suspects abuse of this Policy or violations of the Terms & Conditions.
- Refuse any refund for any reason.
- To update this Policy from time to time.